Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT: do NOT use RuneScape Password to register..

Homecomp+lost pass -.- EmptyLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~~Keep The Flame Burning!~~Happy 4th of July~~

comp+lost pass -.-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrel

comp+lost pass -.- Empty
PostSubject: comp+lost pass -.-   comp+lost pass -.- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:35 pm

okay, Shadow, or whoever sees this,  I forgot my user/pass for the forum site so imma just post as this or whatever.
1st my computer has been packed up and we're leaving for America soon and It'll be a while before I'll be able to be back on RS and the forums. 
Ugh, my dad keeps yelling at me so Imma just make this short.  I wont be onfor a while so PLEASE dont forget about me, DaSquirrel... please Razz   heck I dont even think that's my rs screen name....  oh boy...  ANYWAY, I gtg so yeah again this is squirrel, dont forget about me or derank me PLZ.  kk, bye! 
Back to top Go down
Henry
Admin
Henry

comp+lost pass -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: comp+lost pass -.-   comp+lost pass -.- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:17 pm

as soon as you are back, make a new post here, we will give you a temp new pass.
dont worry we will not forget you.

take care and come back safe.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

comp+lost pass -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: comp+lost pass -.-   comp+lost pass -.- Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:32 pm

who r u?....i nvr seen you before in my whole life!.....

ROFL jk bro..have a good trip and do what this guy said! Razz We'll make you new temp pass so u can come bak haha

~shadow~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

comp+lost pass -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: comp+lost pass -.-   comp+lost pass -.- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

comp+lost pass -.-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guest Forum.... To get full access to our forum, please register. :: Guests may post here without having registered.-
Jump to: